In addressing the cyclical review reporting requirements of the Queensland Non-State School Accreditation Board (NSSAB), the ISA process can assist school leaders and chairs of school boards and councils by:
- conducting a pre-review and preparing a report to determine readiness for cyclical review
- assisting in preparing for the Cyclical Review
- preparing a cyclical review plan for submission to NSSAB
- conducting the cyclical review and writing an accompanying report
- supporting and guiding future planning for ongoing reviews.